All information provided by you in conjunction with your use of our site shall be true and accurate and may be relied upon by us as such.
Changes To These Terms
Group’s Disclaimer Of Liability
You acknowledge that an email or other electronic communication over the Internet is not confidential and is subject to risks of (a) unauthorised interception, copying, recording, interference, loss or alteration by third parties and (b) loss or alteration due to any failure of or problems with any electrical, electronic, computer, microprocessor, recording or communication system of yours or any third party.
Accordingly, you agree to release the Group from any claim which you may have as a result of assuming such risks. You acknowledge that the access and/or use of this website and any website hyperlinked to this website will be at your sole risk.
The Group shall under no circumstances whatsoever (including without limitation negligence, act or omission of any of the officers or employees of the Group) be liable for any loss, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or economic loss including loss of profits or interruption to business, whether in an action in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise arising from, out of or in connection with:-
- the access to or use of this website or any website hyperlinked to this website, inability to access or use, or incomplete, delayed or interrupted access or use of this website or any website hyperlinked to this website;
- the use of or reliance on any of the products, services, facilities, information, materials, photos, designs, pictures or other content contained in this website or in any website hyperlinked to this website;
- the failure of performance, error, omission or defect of any network, line or server system, or the transmission to or infection of any computer hardware or software used in accessing this website, with any computer virus or other corrupting or destructive code, agent, program, macro, effect or elements of any kind; or
- the access by any unauthorized person to any information transmitted by you to the Group or vice versa through this website or any website hyperlinked to this website.
Accessing Our Site
If your access to or use of this website is illegal or unlawful or restricted by the laws of the country of your residence or by any country that has jurisdiction over you, please discontinue such access and use and/or comply with such restrictions (as applicable) immediately.
You agree not to use our site or transmit any information or communications to or through our site in a manner that violates any domestic or international law or is (or is intended to be) fraudulent or abusive. All information or communications transmitted to or through our site must not:
- contain any defamatory, libellous or obscene material, as determined by us;
- infringe upon the rights of any third party; or
- contain or otherwise constitute junk mail, spam, solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind.
We and our affiliates may cancel or modify any transaction (or any part thereof) where it appears that you have engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or where it appears that the transaction contains or resulted from a mistake or error.
Linking To Our Site
You agree not to create a hypertext link from any web site, whether such site is controlled by you or otherwise, to our site without our express written permission.
Third Party Links And Materials On Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and materials provided by third parties, these links and materials are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or materials and we do not assume any responsibility for, or make any representation, warranty or guarantee regarding, such sites or materials or any products or services offered or purchased through, or information provided on, such third-party sites or materials. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Accounts And Passwords
If you register or are registered with our site and are provided with a user name, identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you has obtained your user security information, you must promptly notify us.
The Group shall have the absolute discretion to update and amend the information and data contained in this website (whether or not posted by the Group on this website) without prior warning or notice. Jobs, positions, products, services and facilities of the Group referred to in this website are provided by the Group at its discretion and may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice and without the need to provide any reason therefor.
Bayview International Hotels & Resorts
30th August 2018